Perspective is always looking for experienced and aspiring technically excellent paraplanners across the UK. Working alongside local financial advisers, paraplanners support advisers by conducting product and fund research, writing Suitability Reports and helping find solutions for both private and corporate clients.
Hours: Full time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Working with a small team of Financial Advisers to collectively provide excellent standards of client service, you will conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Suitability Reports.
Specific duties will include but are not limited to :
- To support a Financial Adviser (FA) by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for medium to high net worth clients and companies.
- Writing Suitability Reports for the FA to present to clients.
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies.
- Assisting the FA with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for the FA’s clients to deal with day to day queries.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working as a “Whole Of Market” Paraplanner
- Confident personality
- Experience of writing Suitability Reports
- Diploma qualified preferred, but at least working towards Diploma Level.
- Experience of working as part of a team
If you are interested in applying for this position please complete the application form by clicking below:
The data collected on this form will be used for the purposes of recruitment and HR. The data will not be disclosed to any organisation not associated within the Perspective Financial Group Ltd.