We understand that attracting and retaining good employees is fundamental to long term success.
We help employers to consider the potential benefits of offering employees access to a wider range of benefits and/or greater choice. We have significant experience of ‘flexible remuneration packages’ and can advise on the tax treatment of additional benefits, both from an employer and employee perspective.
We can help by:
- Providing or reviewing existing risk-based arrangements, such as Group Life, Group Critical Illness and Group Income Protection plans to ensure these are competitive.
- Providing advice on the full range and structure of defined benefits and money purchase occupational pension schemes, with the aim of reducing administrative complexity and costs.
- Reviewing or providing Group Personal Pension schemes (GPPs), Stakeholder schemes, Self Invested Personal Pension Plans (SIPP) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS).
- Giving clear guidance to employers on the tax treatment of pension contributions, identifying any changes to pension legislation and terms of pension provision for staff.
- Reviewing existing schemes to ensure their continuing suitability and competitiveness, in terms of both costs and benefits.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation advice