Your home is one of largest purchases you will make during your lifetime, and together with the ever changing mortgage market, mortgage advice from a specialist mortgage adviser is an invaluable service.
We do not provide mortgage advice ourselves. We can, however, refer mortgage enquiries to a trusted specialist mortgage adviser who can assist clients on our behalf and who can:
- Provide advice for clients requiring borrowing for property purchase
- Review mortgages that are coming to the end of the ‘special’ rate to ensure the new mortgage matches current objectives
- Provide advice for clients who are interested in releasing capital tied up in their residential property using re-mortgage products.
We can advise on protection products for mortgages and other events including:
- Recommending various protection products that will repay your mortgage in the event of death or suffering a defined critical illness or being unable to work due to ill-health
- Family Income Benefit which is designed to meet the continued cost of living and replace the income that you would have been earned in the event of your death
- Term Assurance which pays out a lump sum or a monthly income but only if you or your partner die within a pre-determined period. Otherwise, at the end of the term, the policy ceases. These policies can also be set up to cover critical illness as well as to provide life cover and are suitable to cover a debt or loan that will be outstanding for a known period of time.