We provide impartial advice to companies, partnerships and sole proprietors on various business financial planning matters often in conjunction with other business advisers such as solicitors and accountants.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice.
We can provide professional advice on the following:
- Business Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Group Pensions
- Group Protection
- Director Retirement Planning and Pensions
- Death in Service Benefits
- Keyman Assurance
- Share Protection Assurance
- Partner Retirement Planning and Pensions
- Partnership Assurance
- Income Protection
- Medical and Healthcare Insurance
- Retirement and Protection Planning for the self employed
- Taxation Advice
For further information or fact sheets on any of the above topics please call 01782 711 091 or visit our contact us page for contact details.