We understand that attracting and retaining good employees is fundamental to long term success.
We can help by:
- Providing or reviewing existing risk-based arrangements, such as Group Life, Group Critical Illness and Group Income Protection plans to ensure these are competitive.
- Providing advice on the full range and structure of defined benefits and money purchase occupational pension schemes, with the aim of reducing administrative complexity and costs.
- Reviewing or providing Group Personal Pension schemes (GPPs), Stakeholder schemes, Self Invested Personal Pension Plans (SIPP) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS).
- Giving clear guidance to employers on the tax treatment of pension contributions, the impact of forthcoming pension legislation and terms of pension provision for staff.
- Reviewing existing schemes to ensure their continuing suitability and competitiveness, in terms of both costs and benefits.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice