Perspective (West) Ltd is a firm of experienced Financial Planners, delivering a professional and specialised service to individuals and businesses. Our administrative support, in Oswestry, provides top quality technical and research support to a growing team of experienced advisers. Our team has considerable experience in the investment, tax planning and pensions industry. Our combined knowledge and expertise ensures our clients receive a quality of advice which they tell us is second to none.
We are committed to delivering outstanding customer service. This is why the business has gone from strength to strength. Since 1992, we have provided financial planning solutions to individual clients, companies, company directors and self-employed individuals. Our balance of professionalism and friendliness has a big part to play in our success. Our service is aimed at helping clients decide how best to achieve their own financial goals.
- Potentially mitigating your exposure to inheritance tax*
- Helping to protect your financial lifestyle in retirement
- Helping to arrange retirement and other benefits for the directors and employees of a business
- Helping to protect your family from the unexpected
As whole-of-market Financial Planners we have access to a wide range of financial solutions and are able to identify those that suit our client’s current needs and circumstances. From the first meeting to putting a plan into action, we keep our clients’ best interests at the centre of everything we do. This is why so many of our new clients’ are introduced to us by our existing ones.
Perspective Financial Group, a top 15 national advisory business, our philosophy is to encourage local offices to continue to operate as they always have done but with the support of a quality regulatory framework and support of a national organisation. We continue to follow this approach with a personable local team looking after clients.
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.
*The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust Advice.
We will always endeavour to provide our clients with the best possible level of service. Our objective is simple, to ensure your financial planning sees the best possible returns whilst ensuring that you are kept informed of the process at every stage. Our team consists of specialists in a variety of fields who we are confident can provide you with the best results and service.
The information on this page is not a substitute for personal independent financial advice, and should not be relied upon or construed as advice. Your investment approach will be dependent on your personal circumstances and we recommend you seek independent financial advice before embarking on a course of action.
Our Investment Philosophy
- Invest for the longer term – we believe you should be an investor rather than a speculator
- Diversify to reduce risk – use different asset classes which are right for your circumstances and goals
- Use the right type of investments for you – whether that be Active Management, Passive Management or a Discretionary Fund Manager
- Use institutional asset class funds (where possible) with low costs which deliver better returns than similar funds with higher charges
- Rebalance on a regular basis to retain a disciplined approach and a consistent risk profile
What we will always aim to do…
- Keep you fully informed about what is happening with your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem is not solved, or a piece of work unfinished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message, email and letter as soon as possible
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer you to other specialists when we believe you could benefit from their services, and do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it