You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries relating to life assurance, pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first class service is provided to other Group offices as well as external parties.
The key duties of the role are listed below, though these are not exhaustive:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Client correspondence, written and verbal
- Processing new business
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm’s procedures
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant.
Experience & Skills:
If you are a member of our Training Academy, then you will have developed the following skills:
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills including written and telephone
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Knowledge of Adviser Office.