You will actively support our Financial Advisers by assisting them in the client management process, providing technical back up and servicing their requirements in order to help retain and secure new business. You will conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential financial arrangements, assessing them against their objectives, and producing timely and compliant Suitability Reports. Increasingly, you will be involved in meetings with clients and need to develop and sustain effective relationships with other colleagues.
The key duties of the role are listed below, though these are not exhaustive:
- Supporting financial advisers by conducting research on products and helping find solutions for clients
- Drafting Suitability Reports
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to product providers
- Assisting with reviews and client requests as well as acting as a point of contact for clients to deal with day to day queries
- Checking files for compliance and completing any work needed in order to meet compliance standards
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation
- Complying with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
If you are a member of our Training Academy, then you will have developed the following skills:
- Working towards, or aspiring to do so, the CII Diploma in Financial Planning
- Experience of writing Suitability Reports, or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, or willingness to learn
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/adaptability to cope with change
- Be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Excellent time management and organisational abilities essential.