At Perspective we appreciate that as well as great advice, clients also require great customer service. In order to ensure that clients consistently receive the very highest standard of advice we are committed to recruiting and supporting the very best administrative team members, across various non-advisory roles.
Administrator – Perspective (West) Ltd
Location: Oswestry, Shropshire, SY11
Hours: Full time, Monday to Thursday 8.45am – 5.15pm, Friday 8:45 – 4.00pm
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension and Life Assurance
Perspective (West) Ltd is a leading firm of financial planners and wealth managers providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Our clients range from PLCs to sole traders, and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning their career.
We are a company of quality individuals with many years of experience and considerable expertise. Our understanding of the sector combined with the freedom of being privately owned, allows us to provide outstanding advice and an individually tailored service to every client.
This success comes from the technical excellence of our people, and also to our commitment to giving practical, hands-on advice and a constant investment in technology and administrative services.
Perspective (West) Ltd is part of Perspective Financial Group Limited which is one of the UK’s fastest growing groups of Financial Advisers.
We currently have a vacancy available for a Senior Financial Services Administrator to join our friendly team in Oswestry. The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration.
In addition, you will work closely with our Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing our Clients’ Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a Financial Planning and Wealth Management firm
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com