At Perspective we appreciate that as well as great advice, clients also require great customer service. In order to ensure that clients consistently receive the very highest standard of advice we are committed to recruiting and supporting the very best administrative team members, across various non-advisory roles.
Location: Newcastle Under Lyme, Staffordshire ST5
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 28 days holiday, generous employer Pension, Life Assurance and discretionary Bonus
Perspective (Midlands & Cheshire) Ltd is a leading firm of financial planners and wealth managers providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Our clients range from PLCs to sole traders, and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning their career.
We are a company of quality individuals with many years of experience and considerable expertise. Our understanding of the sector combined with the freedom of being privately owned, allows us to provide outstanding advice and an individually tailored service to every client.
This success comes from the technical excellence of our people, and also to our commitment to giving practical, hands-on advice and a constant investment in technology and administrative services.
Perspective (Midlands & Cheshire) Ltd is part of Perspective Financial Group Limited which is one of the UK’s fastest growing groups of Financial Advisers, enabling our clients and staff to benefit from the scale this brings.
We currently have a vacancy available for an experienced PA in our friendly Newcastle under Lyme office. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, efficient PA with a friendly, confident manner who has the ability to ensure work will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Candidates must have previous experience in PA roles and also have a proven ability to work under pressure, prioritising demanding workloads.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Recording expenses expenditure and managing budgets
- Writing reports
- Audio typing and copy typing
- File and document preparation
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- Back office support
- Photocopying, filing, scanning and dealing with post
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- A reliable individual with an outstanding ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent audio typing and copy typing skills
- Previous work experience in Financial Services is desirable
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent communications skill including written and telephone
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org