At Perspective we appreciate that as well as great advice clients also require great customer service. In order to ensure that clients consistently receive the very highest standard of advice we are committed to recruiting and supporting the very best administrative team members, across various non-advisory roles.
Life & Pensions Administrator
Location: Marlborough, Wiltshire
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Depending on qualifications and experience
Benefits: 20 days holiday (rising with length of service) + bank holidays, Pension, Life Assurance, Income Protection, Eyecare, Free parking
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Life and Pensions Administrator to join our expanding team in Marlborough. The successful candidate will work in a team that deals with client queries relating to life assurance, pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties. Full training will be given. The successful candidate will join our team of 10 enthusiastic and friendly colleagues.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the company.
- Taking phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate
- Client correspondence, written and verbal
- Processing New Business
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Back office support
- Ensure that all financial planning client administration is carried out in accordance with the Firm’s procedures.
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant.
Experience & Skills:
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads, so excellent organisational abilities are essential
- Previous work experience in Financial Services would be advantageous
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy,
- Excellent communications skill including written and telephone,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Excellent planning and organisational skills,
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel etc)
- We require a team player with a positive attitude
We encourage further development and financially support achievement of relevant qualifications. Opportunities for career advancement into becoming a Paraplanner and/or Financial Adviser for those who wish to consider this for their future.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org