Perspective is always looking for high calibre Financial Advisers across the UK. Working to exacting compliance and quality standards, advisers provide financial advice to clients and make recommendations on how to best meet their goals. Perspective advisers provide first class financial planning and advice to existing and new clients of the local Perspective office.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director, at email@example.com or if you prefer, contact the office principal of the office which you would wish to join, details of which can be found on Our Locations page.
Location: Milton Keynes (Travel will be required to meet the needs of the business)
Hours: Full-time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Perspective (South) Ltd is a leading firm of financial planners, providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Our services include comprehensive packages of advice, information and financial administration for both companies and private individuals. Our clients range from PLCs to sole traders and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning work.
We are a company of quality individuals with many years’ of experience and considerable expertise. Our extensive experience and understanding of the industry combined with the freedom of being privately owned, allows us to provide outstanding advice and an individually tailored service to each and every one of our clients.
This success is due not just to the technical excellence of our people, but also to our commitment to giving practical, hands-on advice and constant investment in our administrative function.
Perspective (South) Ltd is part of Perspective Financial Group Limited which is one of the UK’s fastest growing groups of Financial Advisers, enabling our clients to be party to the benefits this brings.
You will provide clients with financial advice and make recommendations on how best to meet their goals. You will be taking over an existing client bank which historically has generated sufficient new business to earn the adviser bonus. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace for available products and services, identify clients’ needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The candidate will provide first class financial planning and advice to Perspective (South) Ltd’s existing and prospective clients, across the UK.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess clients’ financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times, and will provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
- Ability to manage own workload
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Due to travel, full driving licence and own car is essential.
Critical Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of FCA rules relating to the financial advice process
- Working knowledge of Compliance
- Knowledge of the current market place.