Perspective is always looking for ambitious, talented and experienced individuals to join our nationwide Group. For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director, at email@example.com.
Group Marketing Executive, Perspective Financial Group Ltd
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne (NE13) with flexibility for remote working after induction period
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, Free parking
An exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive, well organised individual with a positive mind-set, a flair for branding and design, digital and social media skills, excellent attention to detail and a thirst for learning and applying new things.
You will be joining our national marketing team based in our Newcastle upon Tyne office (at Blezard Business Park, Seaton Burn, NE13 6DS), reporting directly to the Group Head of Marketing and Business Development. Given the location, a full driving licence and access to a car is beneficial, though not essential.
Our clients include major businesses, SMEs and individuals who we advise on financial issues including group pension schemes, protection and risks, retirement planning and wealth management. With 15 offices across the UK from London and Marlborough to Milton Keynes and Chorley, this is a busy and fast-paced working environment.
We are widely admired for our professionalism, technical expertise, client-centric approach and regulatory-driven culture. Our in-house Training Academy provides industry-leading learning and development opportunities for our 170 staff. The Group continues to grow organically and via acquisition at a fast pace. You can find out more about us at www.pfgl.co.uk.
Assisting the Group Head of Marketing and Business Development with activities including:
- Designing and overseeing production of brochures, folders, adverts, invitations, newsletters, stationery etc
- Designing and sending out internal communications across the Group
- Preparation of presentations using Group branding templates
- Regular and proactive social media campaigns eg LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ensuring all marketing literature is designed in a FCA compliant manner by liaising with third party compliance support to ensure that compliance requirements are achieved
- Maintaining and updating the Group’s intranet and external websites
- Assisting Group Offices with general marketing activities such as newsletters, marketing campaigns, seminars and website development
- Assisting with organisation of Group events such as seminars and conferences, including the design and layout of presentations and event branding
- Producing management information and analysis on a regular basis
- Day to day contact with third party suppliers; including print production, web developers, IT support providers etc
- Any other tasks reasonably expected to support the delivery of business goals and objectives.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work within the parameters of the FCA’s Regulatory Framework
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, e-Marketing software, WordPress and Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- An understanding of marketing practices and social media.
To apply for this opportunity please send your CV with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org