Perspective is always looking for both experienced and aspiring technically excellent Paraplanners across the UK. Working alongside local Financial Advisers, Paraplanners support Advisers by conducting product and fund research, writing Suitability Reports and helping find solutions for both private and corporate clients.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director, at email@example.com or if you prefer, contact the office principal of the office which you would wish to join, details of which can be found on Our Locations page.
Location: Chorley (Travel will be required to meet the needs of the business)
Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications.
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Free parking, Pension and Life Assurance
Perspective is a nationwide financial planning and wealth advisory business which operates from 15 offices across the UK employing 180 staff, including 55 highly qualified advisers. It provides impartial, specialist advice for individuals, corporates and trustees on pensions, retirement planning, inheritance tax planning, investments and group risk and business protection matters, often working closely with other professional advisers such as accountants and lawyers.
The group differentiates itself by having a strong and ethical client-centric culture, a robust compliance approach and a clear focus on developing its pipeline of younger adviser talent through its workplace based in-house Training Academy. Perspective’s average adviser age is currently ten years below the industry average.
Perspective has a turnover of £17 million, with £2.8 billion of assets under management. It offers ‘whole of market’ advice, meaning its advice it not limited to certain providers. It advises over 18,000 clients from those of moderate means to ultra-high net worth individuals. Its corporate clients include SMEs and larger companies.
In January 2020, CBPE Capital LLP announced it had made a major investment in Perspective to support the Group’s management team with their continued focus on providing high quality advice to their existing client base, growing organically and making selective acquisitions.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team in Chorley as a Paraplanner. The successful candidate will work closely with our Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing our Clients’ Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for our clients
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that our Advisers present to clients
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant
- Preparation of client review packs
- Illustration requests
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations.
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a “Whole of Market” Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/report writing experience is essential
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org