Perspective is always looking for both experienced and aspiring technically excellent Paraplanners across the UK. Working alongside local Financial Advisers, Paraplanners support Advisers by conducting product and fund research, writing Suitability Reports and helping find solutions for both private and corporate clients.
For more information or an informal discussion, please contact Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you prefer, contact the office principal of the office which you would wish to join, details of which can be found on Our Locations page.
Client Support Paraplanner – Perspective (Oxon) Ltd
Location: Woodstock, Oxon, OX20
Hours: Full time preferable, Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm, however will consider applications for a 4-day week.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Benefits: 25 days’ holiday, Pension and Life Assurance
Perspective (Oxon) Ltd is a leading firm of financial planners and wealth managers providing a wide range of financial services for both corporate and individual clients. Our clients range from PLCs to sole traders, and from high net worth individuals to those just beginning their career.
We are a company of quality individuals with many years of experience and considerable expertise. Our understanding of the sector combined with the freedom of being privately owned, allows us to provide outstanding advice and an individually tailored service to every client.
This success comes from the technical excellence of our people, and also to our commitment to giving practical, hands-on advice and a constant investment in technology and administrative services.
Perspective (Oxon) Ltd is part of Perspective Financial Group Limited which is one of the UK’s fastest growing groups of Financial Advisers.
We currently have a unique vacancy available for a Client Support Paraplanner to join our friendly team in Woodstock, near Oxford. The successful candidate will act as the point of contact for client queries with regards to pensions and investments as well as liaising with product providers and covering all aspects within the general office administration.
In addition, you will work closely with our Financial Advisers by providing technical support in the process of servicing our Clients’ Financial Advice needs, instinctively providing excellent standards of client service, and conduct detailed research on clients’ existing and potential arrangements. After assessing these against the client’s financial objectives, you will produce timely and compliant Financial Planning Reports.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Supporting the Advisers by conducting research on products and helping find the right solutions for our clients,
- Writing Financial Planning Reports that our Advisers present to clients,
- Assisting with reviews and customer requests as well as acting as a point of contact for our clients to deal with day to day queries,
- Arranging for plans to be submitted to provider companies,
- Maintain client records on the company software and ensure the client and firm’s files are well presented, accurate and compliant,
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them where appropriate,
- Preparation of client review packs,
- Illustration requests,
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation,
- Comply with all company and industry guidelines, rules and regulations,
- Assist with the management of the existing Administration Team, making sure they are being fully utilised.
Experience & Skills:
You need to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times. Key requirements are:
- Experience working in a “Whole of Market” Financial Advice firm, Paraplanner/ report writing experience is essential,
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads,
- Role holders will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times,
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels,
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Experience of working as part of a team,
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change,
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc).
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com