25th July 2019
Economy, General News, Perspective News
Perspective Financial Group Ltd, the widely respected and progressive national financial planning and wealth management Group, is pleased to announce it has made a further acquisition - its fourth this year and 35th in total.
The Group has purchased Goodman Financial Planning based in Marlborough. The firm was founded and run by Peter Goodman, who is retiring after 25 years. It has £20 million of assets under management. Goodman Financial Planning will become part of the Group’s existing office in Marlborough.
Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director of Perspective Financial Group Ltd said: “This acquisition is consistent with our overall growth strategy to acquire quality client banks from retiring IFAs local to our existing office network, as well as opening new hubs in other carefully selected locations.
“It reinforces our position as the consolidator of choice for IFA’s looking to retire and exit the industry.
“We believe our offering for these types of business is very compelling with our strong client-centric, ethical approach providing an excellent home for the retiring IFA’s clients, and our appealing deal structure.”
Peter Goodman from Goodman Financial Planning commented:
“It was always going to be a difficult and emotional decision to retire as we felt a strong sense of responsibility towards our clients who we have got to know well over many years.
“However, having had a long standing professional relationship with Perspective’s office in Marlborough, I have seen at first hand their approach and am confident our clients will benefit from their additional expertise and greater resources. I have heard nothing but good reports about them from everyone I have spoken to.”
For more information on Perspective Financial Group Ltd, visit: www.pfgl.co.uk
For further information please contact:
Ian Wilkinson, Group Managing Director, Perspective Financial Group Ltd, Tel: 0161 244 9759
David Hesketh, Group Finance Director, Perspective Financial Group Ltd, Tel: 0161 244 9759
Charles Penn, Group Head of Marketing, Perspective Financial Group Ltd, Tel 0191 217 3343 or Mobile: 07799 821904
Notes to editors
About Perspective Financial Group Ltd
- Perspective Financial Group Limited (PFG) is a National IFA Group which employs over 160 staff across 15 offices in the UK.
- Perspective’s Group firms provide a range of financial planning and wealth management services to private individuals, corporates and trustees.
- Perspective’s aim is to become the leading provider of financial planning and wealth management advice in the UK. Its focus is on the provision of quality advice and providing a fully-rounded and robust proposition for all its clients.
- Perspective has been listed in the FT’s Top 100 Financial Advisers table since 2011.
- Perspective was launched in April 2008 as a consolidation vehicle within the financial services industry. It has now grown to be one of the largest, whole of market financial planning & wealth management businesses in the UK.
- Perspective works with those IFA firms considering their growth and/or exit strategy from the financial services industry and acquiring those firms under the Perspective brand.
- The Perspective Executive Management Team comprises: Ian Wilkinson (Group Managing Director), Julie Hepworth (Group Regulatory Director) and David Hesketh (Group Finance Director).
- Perspective’s model for individual Group firms focuses on developing advisers’ recurring income business and the underlying profitability of that business whilst providing Advisers with leading technology and a wide range of cost-effective investment options and financial planning services to ensure that the highest level of service is provided to their clients.
- Perspective Financial Group Ltd, Paradigm House, Brooke Court, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 3ND. Tel: 0161 244 9759.