For personal information that we collect when you use or interact with our services, please see our Data Protection Statement which is available at https://www.pfgl.co.uk/data-protection-statement/.
The data controller of personal data collected via the Website is Perspective Financial Group Ltd, registered at Perspective Financial Group Ltd is registered at Lancaster House, Ackhurst Business Park, Foxhole Road, Chorley PR7 1NY with company number 6455775 (“we”, or “us”, or “our”).
Who do we share your personal information with?
When you visit our Website, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area, this information may be considered to be personal information under applicable data protection laws.
Specifically, we will collect the IP address of the device (e.g. your phone, mobile, laptop or desktop computer IP address) you are using to access our Website. From this we may be able to identify the approximate location of the device you are using to visit our Website and the domain that it is using to access the Internet.
We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Website, where it comes from, and what content on our Website is of interest to you. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to visitors.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website – we need them to make our Website work properly and to keep the Website secure.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form about how visitors use our Website. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
The following table sets out some additional information about the cookies we use on our Website:
|Remember a users cookie preferences.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. We have set the Google analytics tool to anonymise IP addresses. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
|Analytics Opt out
|Option to opt out of Google analytics.
Note this does not remove the analytics cookies. The presence of this cookie prevents Google analytics
|WordPress is the content management system which powers this website. This cookie is a check performed by WordPress to see if cookies are accepted.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are ‘session cookies’, meaning that they exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Other cookies are ‘permanent cookies’, meaning that they survive after your browser is closed and can be used by websites to recognise your computer when you later re-open your browser and browse the internet again.
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can block cookies by changing your browser settings so that cookies from our Website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most internet browsers will tell you how to change your browser cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you choose not to accept cookies you may not have may not have access to certain features that make your experience of our Website more efficient and some of the features on our Website may not function properly.
If you visit our Website using a mobile device (e.g. a smartphone or tablet) you can refuse the future use of Google Analytics via Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics. By activating the link, we will put a cookie in your browser, which signals to us that we should prevent Google Analytics from using your device. Please keep in mind that you will have to repeat the refusal process if you remove the cookies from your browser.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to our third party services providers who provide data processing services to us (for example, to support the delivery of, provide functionality on, or help to enhance the security of our Website);
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary (i) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (ii) to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or (iii) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person;
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Legal basis for processing personal information
Our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will usually be that the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. However, in general, the relevant legal basis will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. We may also collect personal information from you via our Website where we have your consent to do so or where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you.
International data transfers
We will only process your personal data inside the European Economic Area.
We retain personal information we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Cookie data is retained in accordance with the timescales listed in the table above and is automatically deleted at the end of the periods specified.
Your data protection rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below.
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us using the contact details provided under the “How to contact us” heading below .
- Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. (Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and certain non-European countries (including the US and Canada) are available here.)
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact Perspective Financial Group Ltd either by telephoning us on 0161 244 9759 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All calls to and from our landlines and mobiles are recorded to meet regulatory requirements. For more information about call recording, please see our Data Protection Statement at Perspective Financial Group Ltd Data Protection Statement