18th July 2019More
As one of our valued clients, your portfolio will be looked after by a experienced adviser. It is the adviser’s responsibility to monitor the performance of your investments and ensure as far as possible that, over time, the results meet with your objectives. Each adviser is in turn supported by a specialist team of administrators, dedicated to providing you with the best available investment research, thanks to our online information resources.
In all, Perspective (Oxon) is in the business of making your money work harder for you. We are judged by our financial performance and the quality of our service.
We are a well established firm of independent advisers specialising in private client investment management company in the region, and advises private individuals both in the UK and overseas.
Investments may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Our work for our clients involves:
- Potentially mitigating exposure to inheritance tax*
- Helping to protect financial lifestyle in retirement
- Helping to arrange retirement and other benefits for the directors and employees of a business
- Working with employers and employees to introduce effective and robust Staffcare packages
- Helping to protect families from the unexpected
As Independent Financial Advisers we have access to all available financial services solutions and are able to identify those that suit our client’s current needs and circumstances. From the first meeting to putting a plan into action, we keep our clients best interests at the centre of everything we do. Maybe this is why so many of our new clients are introduced to us by our existing ones.
Based in Woodstock, Perspective (Oxon) has grown steadily and is now recognised as one of the foremost wealth management companies in the area.
* The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust Advice.
We will always endeavour to provide our clients with the best possible level of service. Our objective is simple, to ensure your financial planning sees the best possible returns whilst ensuring that you are kept informed of the process at every stage. Our team consists of specialists in a variety of fields who we are confident can provide you with the best results and service.
The information on this page is not a substitute for personal independent financial advice, and should not be relied upon or construed as advice. Your investment approach will be dependent on your personal circumstances and we recommend you seek independent financial advice before embarking on a course of action.
Our Investment Philosophy
- Invest for the longer term – we believe you should be an investor rather than a speculator
- Diversify to reduce risk – use different asset classes which are right for your circumstances and goals
- Use the right type of investments for you – whether that be Active Management, Passive Management or a Discretionary Fund Manager
- Use institutional asset class funds (where possible) with low costs which deliver better returns than similar funds with higher charges
- Rebalance on a regular basis to retain a disciplined approach and a consistent risk profile
What we will always aim to do…
- Keep you fully informed about what is happening with your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem is not solved, or a piece of work unfinished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message, email and letter as soon as possible
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer you to other specialists when we believe you could benefit from their services, and do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.