20th February 2019More
Perspective (South East) is a firm of experienced Chartered Financial Planners, delivering a professional and specialised service to individuals and businesses throughout Kent and South East England.
Our administrative bases, in Maidstone and Eastbourne, provides top quality technical and research support to a growing team of experienced advisers. Our team can demonstrate more than half a century of experience in the investment, tax planning, mortgage and pensions industry. Our combined knowledge and expertise ensures our clients receive a quality of advice which they tell us is second to none.
At Perspective (South East), we are committed to delivering outstanding customer service. This is why the business has gone from strength to strength providing financial planning solutions to individual clients, companies, company directors and self-employed individuals. Our balance of professionalism and friendliness has a big part to play in our success. Our service is aimed at helping clients decide how best to achieve their own financial goals.
- Potentially mitigating your exposure to inheritance tax*
- Helping to protect your financial lifestyle in retirement
- Helping to arrange retirement and other benefits for the directors and employees of a business
- Helping to protect your family from the unexpected
- Helping you to purchase or refinance your property**
As experienced Chartered Financial Planners we are able to identify those solutions that suit our client’s current needs and circumstances. From the first meeting to putting a plan into action, we keep our clients best interests at the centre of everything we do. Maybe this is why so many of our new clients are introduced to us by our existing ones.
* The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust Advice.
** Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount of the fee will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate that it will be 0.5% of the loan amount.
At Perspective (South East), we will always endeavour to provide our clients with the best possible level of service. Our objective is simple, to ensure your financial planning sees the best possible returns whilst ensuring that you are kept informed of the process at every stage. Our team consists of specialists in a variety of fields who we are confident can provide you with the best results and service.
The information on this page is not a substitute for personal financial advice, and should not be relied upon or construed as advice. Your investment approach will be dependent on your personal circumstances and we recommend you seek financial advice before embarking on a course of action.
Our Investment Philosophy
- Invest for the longer term – we believe you should be an investor rather than a speculator
- Diversify to reduce risk – use different asset classes which are right for your circumstances and goals
- Use the right type of investments for you – whether that be Active Management, Passive Management or a Discretionary Fund Manager
- Use institutional asset class funds (where possible) with low costs which deliver better returns than similar funds with higher charges
- Rebalance on a regular basis to retain a disciplined approach and a consistent risk profile
What we will always aim to do…
- Keep you fully informed about what is happening with your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time – so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem is not solved, or a piece of work unfinished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message, email and letter as soon as possible
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer you to other specialists when we believe you could benefit from their services, and do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.