Perspective (South) Ltd provides clear, innovative and professionally managed solutions.
We offer a range of financial services to both private and corporate clients, including:
- Retirement Planning – Personal pensions, SIPPs, annuities, unsecured pensions
- Investment Portfolio Planning
- Tax & Trusts Planning*
- Mortgage Advice & Planning
- Corporate Benefits – Group pensions, permanent health insurance
At Perspective (South) Ltd, we believe that the key to investment performance lies in providing our clients with a simple but comprehensive choice of investment management options – sufficient to match the needs of all types of investor.
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested.
Explore our website to see how we can help you to achieve your financial planning objectives, or contact us to speak to an experienced financial adviser.
Perspective (South) – formerly Perspective Financial Management Ltd, was established in November 1995. Based in Milton Keynes, we have experienced significant growth and are now firmly positioned as a premier provider of financial advice to private clients.
We employ a broad range of highly qualified and experienced financial advisers, all focused on building and sustaining long-standing client relationships. In addition, we are committed to developing talent in order to ensure that we are constantly building our business in a positive and sustainable manner.
* The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate Taxation and Trust Advice.
As Chartered Financial Planners, at Perspective (South) Ltd, we will always endeavour to provide our clients with the best possible level of service. Our objective is simple, to help ensure our financial planning achieves the best possible returns for you and ensuring that you are kept informed of the process at every stage. Our team consists of specialists in a variety of fields who, we are confident, can provide you with the best results and service.
The information on this page is not a substitute for personal financial advice, and should not be relied upon or construed as advice. Your investment approach will be dependent on your personal circumstances and we recommend you seek financial advice before embarking on a course of action.
Our Investment Philosophy
- Invest for the longer term – we believe you should be an investor rather than a speculator
- Diversify to reduce risk – use different asset classes which are right for your circumstances and goals
- Use the right type of investments for you – whether that be Active Management, Passive Management or a Discretionary Fund Manager
- Use institutional asset class funds (where possible) with low costs which deliver better returns than similar funds with higher charges
- Rebalance on a regular basis to retain a disciplined approach and a consistent risk profile
The value of your investment can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount invested.