Individuals, companies and trusts invest for a reason. It can be for income or growth or a combination of the two. It could be to fund a specific purchase at some point in the future.
Whatever the reason it is important to take into account the objective, the timescale, the investor’s appetite for risk as well as the amount and the timing of the available investment monies.*
We can help by:
- Collecting relevant facts to understand your current position and evaluating and adopting your existing arrangements.
- Establishing your financial objectives, tolerance to risk and required liquidity.
- Producing a financial plan.
- Establishing a suitable asset allocation to match your attitude towards investment risk.
- Identifying the most tax efficient wrappers and construct a suitable investment portfolio.
- Presenting your written financial report.
- Establishing any new arrangements and processing documentation.
The value of your investment and income from it can fall as well as rise and you may not get back the original amount you invested.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation, trust and some aspects of corporate advice.
Where a client’s circumstances require specialist advice, and the local office does not hold the necessary permission from the Financial Conduct Authority, we can draw on the wider specialist expertise available within Perspective Financial Group Ltd nationally. Many of our financial planners hold advanced qualifications in specialist areas of advice, as well as having decades of experience in solving almost all financial planning related issues.